Monday, July 10, 2017

Book Review 4

I have been absent for a while due to general life stuff and my break allowed for some self discovery. Here's what I discovered: I am not a blogger. Sad but true. My writing goals, passions and skills lie elsewhere. However, I wanted to officially  close my time as a blogger with one last post. A Brief Review and a goodbye to the very small handful of readers who have been kind enough to visit  this page!
 Lately I have been very into reading books that have real life applications. I wanted to mention one book specifically that I enjoyed because it was both challenging and helpful. Love Unending by Becky Thompson is all about one small but powerful secret that can transform marriages! Of course there is no magic formula but Thompson does an incredible job of guiding wives with advice and strategies for treating your relationship like it is brand new every morning! she bravely shares personal and funny anecdotes about her own marriage mishaps and includes places to reflect on your own journey through the book. I am glad I picked it out and learned some new ways to navigate marriage in a healthy way.
I suppose that's all for now. Perhaps the future will find me blogging again but possibly on a topic that keeps me glued to the computer chair! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment